1. Your need to find meaning in everything usually culminates into crafting conspiracy theories about what the period placement in a text means.
2. You end up making every situation in your life about 100x more difficult than it has to be.
3. You cannot let anything go, because you’re convinced that if you just run over the details a few more times, you’ll finally uncover some new understanding of the situation or it will somehow change the outcome.
4. You’ve probably never been sure about a thing in your life. You’ve approached everything from choosing a school and a partner to your outfit in the morning and brand of bread at the grocery store with equal levels of angst.
5. You could get a Master’s degree in interpreting what the song lyrics people post really mean.
6. Though your critical thinking skills are pretty on point, the toughest reality you’ve had…
View original post 429 more words